First let me thank you for spending the time to check out my site. Your support and viewership is greatly appreciated.
- Late twenty something accountant
- Live in Ohio (woo low cost of living)
- Income of around $80k (recent change, was $60-70k for years prior)
- Been trading stock since age 12, trading options since around age 24
- Very frugal
- Use literally any tricks to save possible. I even went 3.5 years not paying for gas during college.
- A natural devil’s advocate
- Has researched the idea of certain hobby business to the point of ridiculous (hydroponics, orchard, being a realtor, wood fired pizza trailer, and many more.)
- Owns a new car, but as I’ve argued in the past, owning a new car isn’t the worst thing.
About the Site
- Dedicated to building wealth (both financial and non-financial)
- Will offer ways for you to easily save money throughout your lifetime.
- Will hopefully inspire you through math and reasoning, why it is so important to save and invest.
- Will Focus on obtaining freedom
- Is an optimistic income source for me
- Going to take the policy of giving back 15% of all income from the site via give-a-ways. (this is a bit premature, likely going to offer something interesting though, maybe bullion or amazon gift cards)
Thank you again for checking out my site. I encourage you to check out some of my favor posts.
- Why Your House Will Keep You From Being Wealthy
- How to get Insane Cash Back on Gas Perks and Home Repair
- What you Actually have to Save to get a Million dollars in 30 years
- Ten Easy Things to Do to Save You Money